Monday, February 28, 2011

African Flower Daisy Cushion/Pillow Difficulties

Hello Lovelies,
I was really hoping to have a finished African flower daisy cushion/pillow but I am having a lot more trouble getting it altogether than I thought. I am really looking forward to using squares for my next pillow. I connected each flower by a single crochet, which for the next time around I will do the single crochets on the backside to give a smoother pillow surface, but the textured look does look fine too. For the back I am using the Olive green color (Vanna's choice Lions Brand). You can see my granny circle connect-as-you-go blanket on the floor. Thank goodness my hubby doesn't mind my projects all over the house.



On another note, I am going to get to see baby McKenna this week!!!! I am very excited to hold my best friends first baby. She is the first of my closest friends to have a baby and I am so lucky they are also in the state of Florida so I do not have to wait months and months to see her. Today she was one week old. Her mom (my best friend) has agreed to a photo shoot with her (of course!). Don't worry, we will be putting some yummy crochet stuff on her.
I hope your week started off nicely,
XOXO Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment