Friday, February 11, 2011

Hearts

Well... my desk arrived! The desk was the easiest piece to put together out of all the different furniture we have purchased from the Canopy line. The desks and file cabinet are at home in our upstairs loft. Notice my lovely pink chair - this is my second pink chair, the first one cracked at the bottom and my husband found a replacement for me after the chairs were no longer sold in stores when we first started dating. Unfortunately this chair just started to crack at the bottom too. I suspect before long, I will fall out of it when the crack increases and a pieces breaks off completely. I applied some glue to the cracking area last night in hopes to make it last a little longer (J doesn't want to see it go, haha).

 I've been hearing many complaints of cold temperatures in the north, so here are some yellow hibiscus photos to warm you up. My pink ones tend to produce more flowers, but I noticed the yellow one had some blooms yesterday.


I've been crocheting a little bit too, but unfortunately this week didn't allow for as much crocheting as I would have liked, TGIF (for those of you who may not be familiar with TGIF it means Thanks Godness It's Friday!). Here are my two latest baby caps for the Caps for Good Charity. We are coming close to the end of the event. I tried a different type of flower on these ones to add a little variety.


I am looking forward to spending some time with my yarn this evening and Saturday and Sunday. I have some plans to try out some new patterns (flowers) that I am sure you will LOVE so be sure to come back and visit. :)
Happy Friday, XOXO
Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment